Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Le Temple
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMar 27 Mar - 15:37 par Isa_vhada

» DHAMMAPADA
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateLun 26 Mar - 3:53 par Isa_vhada

» RAMEAUX
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateDim 25 Mar - 23:39 par Isa_vhada

» ECLAT
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 20:27 par Isa_vhada

» AMMA
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 20:18 par Isa_vhada

» OSTARA
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 19:09 par Isa_vhada

» OSTARA
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 19:08 par Isa_vhada

» SAGESSE ETERNELLE
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 18:23 par Isa_vhada

»  APRES L'HIVER BON PRINTEMPS
MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 18:13 par Isa_vhada

Partenaires
Forum gratuit

Tchat Blablaland

Avril 2024
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

MANTRA OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG

MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG Empty MANTRA OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG

Message  Isa_vhada Lun 15 Aoû - 0:37

MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG 185423_10150261839924352_505414351_7695901_6339072_n

Here is a simple practice to connect with the master:

Visualize Longchenpa as the Vajra Guru above the crown of your head, either about eighteen inches in height or the size of a human being. Seated on a lotus, he manifests the rainbow body of pure light, both hands resting on his knees. Chant the following mantra (or the Vajra Guru mantra):

Om Ah Hung Vajra Mahaguru Sarvajnana Siddhi Pala Hung

As you chant, regard Longchenpa as a living presence, the omniscient (Sarvajnana) great teacher (Mahagruru). You may wish to reflect that Manjushri is the essence of the knowledge of all the Buddhas, Vimalamitra is the manifestation of Manjushri and Longchenpa is the incarnation of Vimalamitra.

After chanting for sometime, pray silently for union with Longchenpa. Visualize rays of light emanating from his body: white light in the form of the Tibetan letter OM enters the chakra in your forehead; red light in the form of the Tibetan letter AH enters your throat chakra; and blue light in the form of the Tibetan letter HUNG enters your heart chakra. As light enters the body, your prayer is granted, and you become inseparable from the mind, teachings and embodiment of Longchenpa, like water mixing with water.

Repeat this practice two or three times during a single session. Let the enlightened Dharmakaya blessings of Longchenpa become the very essence of your body, mind and spirit. Accept these blessings of joy and love, which are the foundation for miraculous displays(siddhi).

When great masters have practiced in this way with deep devotion, many miracles have happened. If you do the practice with complete confidence, whatever you consider less than perfect will be transformed. Lonchenpa’s blessings effortlessly overcome the power of the Kaliyuga, transforming your own weaknesses, the obstacles that stand in your way and the most fearsome and potent displays of the marayas.

-Tarthang Tulku

Odiyan, January 2007

Longchen Rabjam, Now that I Come to Die, Intimate guidance from one of Tibet’s greatest masters,Berkley, California, 2007.

Longchen Rabjam (1308-1364) was one of the most brilliant teachers of the Nyingma linage of Tibetan Buddhism. He systematized the Nyingma teachings and wrote extensively on Dzogchen. He transmitted the Longchen Nyingthig teaching and practice to Jigme Lingpa and it has since become one of the most widely practiced of traditions.
Isa_vhada
Isa_vhada
5 étoiles
5 étoiles

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG Empty Re: MANTRA OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG

Message  Isa_vhada Lun 15 Aoû - 0:43

posted by Gary Leikas

MANTRA  OMHA HUNG VAJRA MAHAGURU SARVAJNANA SIDDHI PALA HUNG 384205
Isa_vhada
Isa_vhada
5 étoiles
5 étoiles

Revenir en haut Aller en bas