Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Le Temple
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMar 27 Mar - 15:37 par Isa_vhada

» DHAMMAPADA
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateLun 26 Mar - 3:53 par Isa_vhada

» RAMEAUX
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateDim 25 Mar - 23:39 par Isa_vhada

» ECLAT
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 20:27 par Isa_vhada

» AMMA
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 20:18 par Isa_vhada

» OSTARA
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 19:09 par Isa_vhada

» OSTARA
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 19:08 par Isa_vhada

» SAGESSE ETERNELLE
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 18:23 par Isa_vhada

»  APRES L'HIVER BON PRINTEMPS
The Four Dharmas of Gampopa I_icon_minipost_participateMer 21 Mar - 18:13 par Isa_vhada

Partenaires
Forum gratuit

Tchat Blablaland

Mai 2024
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

The Four Dharmas of Gampopa

The Four Dharmas of Gampopa Empty The Four Dharmas of Gampopa

Message  Isa_vhada Dim 18 Sep - 10:01

THE FOUR DHARMAS OF GAMPOPA

Grant your blessings that my mind may follow the Dharma.
Grant your blessings that my Dharma practice may become the path.
Grant your blessings that the path may clarify confusion.
Grant your blessings that confusion may dawn as wisdom.

Gampopa

“Since i do not posses any qualities of learning or accomplishment, i will simply repeat the flawless words of the Buddha in order to benefit those who show sincere interest in the Dharma.

The incomparable and world-renowned great master Gampopa condensed all teachings that have been given and will be given by the one thousand buddhas in this good eon into four sentences known as the Four Dharmas of Gampopa. These extremely profound sentences are a combination of Sutra and Tantra, and were expounded upon by the great master Longchen Rabjam. If a practitioner receives these instructions and is diligent, he or she will be able to attain complete enlightenment within a single lifetime. It is amazing how extraordinary the vital teachings of the buddhas and accomplished practitioners are.”

Tulku Urgen Rinpoche, Repeating The Words of The Buddha: edited by Marcia Binder Schmidt; translated by Erik Pema Kunsang (Rangjung Yeshe, 2006).
Isa_vhada
Isa_vhada
5 étoiles
5 étoiles

Revenir en haut Aller en bas